Thursday, May 3, 2012

What Is A Firefighter Worth?

I admit, I am somewhat of a geek sometimes. I read newspapers online from all over the place. Not just in America, but mostly. I came across this recently, out of Lincoln, RI. The Valley Breeze to be precise.

http://valleybreeze.com/node/32297#.T6Lgl6VrbPF.facebook

It's a letter written to by a firefighter's wife. I think it makes a profound statement. For those of you who follow my posts who are firefighters, well, we already know this. For my non-firefighting followers, well, it gives us something to think about.

Thanks for reading.

Stay safe, and God bless.

Ken

2 comments:

  1. Your link is no longer valid. FYI

    I enjoy your blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuts. Ok. Too bad, cuz it's a nice read.

    ReplyDelete